the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

Embarassingly, she misses. Her horn finds only fresh air, but mercifully the crocodile fails to hit her as well. And it is a crocodile, as its forcefield fades away and allows her to see it fully, instead of relying on Dominus. It is a great, ugly brute with glimmering scales and untold power lurking within its muscles, and the silver runs an appraising eye across it.

She's still going to try and kill it, though, despite how pretty it is. With her ears slicked back against her head, the ironheart summons her magic, encasing her body in a thin shell of ice. An electrical current springs up across it, and with a war-bellow she charges the crocodile's right side, attempting to slam her magic-encased chest into the middle of its right side. She aims to electrocute it with her magic, and cause shards of ice to explode off her and hopefully stab into it. That scaled flesh looks tight and tanklike, but the mare hopes her electricity will sizzle right on through. Perhaps her powerful chest will be able to cave a rib or two into its lungs, as well.

As if that isn't enough, the silver lifts one front hoof and brings it slamming down hard onto the ground. A ripple emits from the place that her hoof touches the dirt beneath, a small shockwave aimed for the underside of the crocodile. She hopes to send it off-balance with her God-granted rank magic, hoping it will topple over and end up vulnerable to all attacks. The brutality of these fights is quite awe-inspiring, but as a warrior it is Nyx's job to steel her heart against any emotion and fight with the strength of her body. ""

TEAM SUN GOD. Uses her magic to electrify herself and tries to chest-slam the crocodile in the right side, also uses War Stomp to try and disrupt the croc's balance. Anybody with BFB is welcome to touch her whilst she's using her magic to get cured!

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Nyx - 10-03-2015, 10:01 AM