the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A M P E R E
The silver-forked sky lifts you up like a star

A rough, erratic sort of smile spread over Ampere's maw as she felt the satisfaction of successful damage dealt. Darting to her left she landed to the side, narrowly avoiding horns and spikes alike. Crowded she thought, both proud and annoyed. Glancing over her shoulder Ampere surveyed the crowd while she commanded a sharp pull and drug her daggers back to her. They were faintly speckled blue with the beast's blood; she wiped it off on her feathers before sheathing the blades.

Above fire and blood? rained down. The fire made sense as the Sun God continued to rage above like the molten orb his daylight boasted, not to mention the great frame of Gaucho beside him. She would have watched him work, would have easily been drawn into the heat of the Wildfire as he battled, reminding her of all the times she had been closest to him... but she could only afford a glance. She was still puzzling over the blood pouring down, but more than that, it was busy and her attention was easily pulled every which way. She was glad to see so many of the Desert here- including some she'd faced down on the sands with the title Gladiator gripped tightly between her teeth.

She caught sight of Aithniel getting shoved aside and wordlessly cried out for her. With her strength steadily returning from her attacks and her eagerness bolstered by the strength of her herd's presence Ampere launched herself back into the skies, flying towards Aithniel and withdrawing her shield to help protect the girl from any more stray blows. "REMEMBER OUR TRAINING!" she called out, referring to their airborne battle. Aithniel would need those skills now with so many on the ground.

Watching for Aithniel's assault tactics, Ampere hoped to use her magic again and time it so that if she could stop the crocodile's body again, however short, maybe it'd boost the effectiveness of her daughter's strikes.

Together.

Be the lightning in me that strikes r e l e n t l e s s

Blusl.deviantart.com

TEAM SUN
Looks up and sees Ghost's blood rain illusion (confirmed okay with Imi). After taking a quick breather Ampere rushes over to help defend @Aithniel with her shield, then tries to time her electrical impulse controlling attack with whatever strike Aithniel does in the hopes she'll leave the crocodile more defenseless for it.

:: [ Magic: EarthxSpark (U) | able to direct the natural electrical currents of surrounding objects and living things, allowing temporary movement and blockage of magic ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can block 1 magic ability for 1 post or 30 seconds in battle; can move target for 30 seconds or 15 seconds in battle ]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Ampere - 10-03-2015, 07:12 PM