the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical

Well fuck.

Step 1: EXPLODE CROCODILE TITS. Complete.

Step 2: Don't get burned from hellfire - *warning buzzer sounds*

I can hear Princess whining audibly, but also through our bond. Part of me wants to be pissed (aka, the part of my back that was just on fire), but I mean, who can be mad at a puppy? Even though Princess looks more like a monster that will rip your face off, filet and burn it, then eat it, deep down, I know he's chill. So instead of yelling at him, I just yell in general.

"MOTHERFUCKINGSONOFATIGERDICKWHATINTHEFUCK" I take a breath, ready to scream some more, when I realize that 'ol croc tits isn't dead yet. I glare around, looking to see who hasn't done their part (and let me tell you, there are a whole lotta bitches  just standing around doing dick all. One bitch is even screaming. Like, sweetheart, hustle your ass to the sidelines how about), and so I save my second string of expletives for later.

"Why don't you take a knee-" I mumble to Princess, super casual so that I don't hurt his feelings and draw attention to the fact that the little fucker just set me on fire. I turn my gaze towards the crocodile, currently stumbling around like a drunken sailor. 

Focusing, I once again try to explode the thing - only this time, I ain't really messing around. I aim right for the thing, rather than below the thing. I mean, why fuck around twice? Ain't no one got time for that.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJAH" I scream, as I release another explosion its way. 

More explosions. 

Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; modified by Shady

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Shida - 10-03-2015, 08:11 PM