the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Mesmerized by the electricity snapping all around him the grey can't help but push his magic to see what all it could do. Whether it was stupid to attempt to fool around with it in the midst of the battle or not he just had to try, besides what good were you if you never pushed yourself to your limits? Rounding his head to check back on the whereabouts of the grey mare and Kiara he nearly forgot to watch out for the crocodile so it didn't get too far. A cold feeling swept over the warrior as a shadow suddenly passed overhead making him whip back around to face the immediate danger only to see the tail heading straight towards him. Dammit, this was going to hurt.. Expecting to feel the full weight of the creature's tail drop down on top of him he tenses only to feel his energy levels waver as a bright flash half blinds him. Something sharp sliced along the right side of his neck but miraculously when the blindness faded away the croc's tail had somehow been deflected away from Evaneska with the help of the electricity. Relieved he again cast a look back to the girl just to make sure only to see her running off in the opposite direction with Kiara hot on her heels. What the hell was she doing!? He had told her to run away but not in the direction of the friggin battle!

Satisfied that the tail was going elsewhere and the beast was otherwise being kept busy with the loss of its leg and all the stallion veers towards where the white filly and Evaneska were to stay between them and the stupid reptile. The pain in his neck is easily pushed aside as his brain chooses to block out the pain and focus on other more important things. Judging by the warmth spilling down from his neck the slice had gone relatively deep into the muscle causing the bleeding but so far he was still standing which meant it likely hadn't severed any arteries or more important structures. His silver orbs shot back to the crocodile once more as soon as he was certain those he was trying to protect were a decent distance from the croc yet still behind him. Planting his hooves with determination he could feel Kiara's eyes on him before her voice called out.
"I leave you alone for second and your hurt!" She commented with a growl starting towards him. "No! Stay with them! I am fine just get them out of here." Whipping his head around he met her eyes pleading for her to stay back. This was too dangerous and he could not let her get hurt out here. He would gladly risk his own life if it meant saving those he cared about, not that Kiara liked it one bit. Pausing for a moment he could feel the uncertainty his bonded grappled with before finally turning back to Evaneska and the white filly. "Fine. I stay here. No more injury though!" Relieved and grateful the grey warrior set his sights on the crocodile pinning his ears back as he tried to figure out what would work the best.

Charging forward once more he weaved through the many bodies and fire balls aiming to hit the croc where it would hurt. Many would try for the open wound so he aimed to try and tear away at the demon's throat. There were vital organs there if he got lucky he just might be able to help end this. Lowering his head as he neared the gator's throat he began to hear the familiar cracks of electricity once again building up around him. Squaring his shoulders and lengthening his stride he dug deep aiming to stab and slash at the croc's throat while the electricity did whatever it could to help.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron Thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Evaneska , @Erthë
•• SUMMARY: Deflects the tail away from Evaneska but gets sliced across the right side of his neck and shoulder by the spikes. Continues to try and protect both Evaneska and Erthe by placing himself in front of them to keep the croc away. Tells his companion (kiara) to stay and protect the mare and filly before charging back into battle hoping to slash the croc's throat with his horn and magic. Kiara returns to Evaneska and Erthe trying to move them away from battle while swiping or lunging at anything that posed danger. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Ciceron - 10-03-2015, 08:53 PM