the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

My horn sank deep into the crocodile's eye and I couldn't help but shudder the sound it made when the tip of my horn punctured it, or at the feeling of it sliding in. I kept pushing, though, and didn't stop until my forehead was pressed against the crocodile's eye. He was writhing from all of the attacks and his head began to move and my hooves slid on the ground as I moved with him. I could have pulled my horn out and attacked again, but I tried to stay with him, twisting my head and neck in ways that were totally uncomfortable just so I could do as much damage to his eye as I could.

Then, suddenly, I was stumbling back from the crocodile, but I could feel a weight on my head that hadn't been there before. I could only imagine that I had a chunk of the crocodile's eyeball stuck to my horn (ew). I could hear explosions, hear yells and screams and I wondered just how many had showed up and were fighting. I wondered if any were fighting against our god like in the first two battles.

The battle raged on and I knew that I needed to keep fighting, especially when the crocodile roared and charged. I didn't take the time to look and try to see what the crocodile was charging for, I just ran and tried to get in front of him so I could use my horn again to try and stab its throat. Maybe if I was lucky again my aim would be true and I would sever an artery and it would bleed out on the battlefield. I just knew that I wanted the fight to be over before anyone got hurt or died. We'd already lost one Helovian, Mesec's sister, in the last battle. We didn't need to lose more.

"."

ooc://
has a chunk of the crocodile's eye stuck to her horn. when it charges she tries to get in front of it to stab it in the throat.

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Ranjiri - 10-04-2015, 03:09 PM