the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen

I'm gonna carry you in
In my head, in my heart, in my soul

"No!"

First thing this one has said in long [time, days, even. How can I speak when you scare me into silence? How can I speak when I don't know who I am?]

Is a cry, a small shout, is [hurt, hurt,] hurt. This one struggles, moves about, [kicks you, Manny for god's sake would you quit it, mutt, I can move, I can walk, let me go, can't you see that this hurts, can't you hear that you're killing me, you're wrecking me? Dragging me in the sand like a long piece of meat, a dark shadow stretching like poetry. I'm not your mutton I'm a heartbeat, I'm not your plaything I'm a strongman. I'm a man. I'm a beast. I'm a breather.]

Breathing, heavy. Everything weight, big, hard, parts. Sand hits, [scrapes, burns, tears at my flesh like the cruelest of blades. Small armies on the ground, reaching up with curling fingers to rip apart my knees. My eyes, too, filled with grains. My mouth stuffed with dirt. Can't you see what you're doing, can't you stop, can't you] "Stop!"

This one is forming words. This one was learning from you, and now this one knows. Kicks, kicks you, stands up, runs forward. Not thinking just running, [not waving but drowning in fear of your betrayal.

How could you do this to me? What even is love if it means this hard betrayal, this cringing stinging heart filled up with sand? Ventricles pumping blood filled with soil, soil grinding up blocking beings. I won't forget this, Manhattan. Even when I'm old enough to understand, I won't forget your betrayal.

Already, I am my father's son, all drenched in shadow and dirt. Already, I am a beast of vengeance.]

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

No team

Struggles away, kicks Manhattan, runs into the fray unprotected. Probably highly susceptible to injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Milo - 10-04-2015, 01:59 PM