the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

I listened to him like he wanted to be listened to—saw no point in challenging such fervent authority. He had the passion of a nest of snakes: each an anaconda wrapping around the other, seeking to strangle the others until it was all that was left. I would have been a fool to interfere with that, just as he was a fool to live that way.

But even fools can have good intentions. I wasn't yet certain as to whether or not his were good, but I had failed to find a flaw in his nobility as of yet. So when he urged me to run forth with him and towards the god reigning terror, I obliged. I kept pace with ease, stayed steady and resolute. This was loyalty, something I hadn't felt for someone other than my own lost kin—you and she, whom I'd not yet spotted in the distance—for quite some time.

But my pace flagged when fire rained down. These were the hazards of these magical lands, such that did not exist in other, much more sensible worlds. I watched as I faltered, my hindquarters sinking in the sand as fire caught my hide and set the thinning fur there into sputtering flames. But I was a coal, child, this is the face of my body. It was only fitting to see my cracks on fire.

Even as illness slowly overtook me, I was strong. With a confidence I kicked out until the last of the hurt sputtered out, continuing to run forward through every wincing step. I wouldn't leave that boy to fight alone: there was a god there, all splayed out and blind on the sand, and he had to be taken down. With that same pride I haven't forgotten I ran forth, three horns stretching delicately for the crook of his arm and his side: that delicate parcel of skin that hides the heart.

Ahvelyn
i wanted to tell you that things would be different this time

Team Sun God

Runs forward to try and attack under croc's arm, stab near the heart. Runs with @Rikyn.

IF YOU HAVE DARKxLIGHT MAGIC, YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO HIT LYN WITH IT.

Forgot to tag @Random Event

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Ahvelyn - 10-04-2015, 02:33 PM