the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Badger Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Gelding :: Equine :: 15'2hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow

Somebody speaks to me, and I offer him a warm smile. His coughing is something I have sympathy with, as my own lungs feel full of tar and phlegm. A sudden warmth spreads through me, starting at my chest, and my ears prick as I can suddenly no longer see the myriad of colours. Although my throat still aches with tar, there doesn't seem to be any more bubbling out of my orifices, and delight spreads across my face. "Thank you, mister. And yes, if we pool our healing resources we can make more of a difference."

My eyes travel back to the fight. The crocodile has become visible, a foul creature of truly colossal proportions, and a shiver travels down my spine. My gaze continues its path and there I see something that turns my heart to ash. Erthë, the darling white filly, soaring through the air like a ragdoll. "Erthë!" I bellow, my ears ramming forwards, my eyes gaping to wide, horrified orbs. I find myself storming forwards, herbs flapping in my mane, able to pull myself from my tunnel vision for long enough to throw some painkilling herbs in the direction of Megaera, my Sultana, as I see her miss the crocodile and appear to strain her wing. As my queen, I am morally obliged to help her, and I know her to be a fierce warrior who can inflict lots of damage on our foe if she is at full health.

Finally I arrive at Erthë's side, where a few others have already rushed to her aid. "You will go being a little warrioress, won't you?" I say to her, forcing humour into my voice and a smile onto my lips. Truthfully I am terrified. Who knows what damage has been done to her? Quelling my fear, I stand close to her, to protect her from any damage I possibly can.

_____

TEAM SUN GOD. Is healed of GLL by Miykael, then goes to stand over Erthë to protect her. On his way past, he throws herbs towards @Megaera , to ease the pain of her strained wing.

B A D G E R

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Badger - 10-04-2015, 04:25 PM