the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

ashamin
The Haruspex

Idiot.

It was a reprimand for the self, a faint reminder that he must in fact hold himself accountable. As he fell, he remembered this.

The Crocodile God's rough hide and scales scraped the thin skin on his leg on the way down, baring muscle and splashing blood onto the ground. It was just a shallow wound, but a wound nonetheless. He couldn't ignore it, as was his habit. He had to be smart, like his father would have wanted, like Einarr would have wanted, like he had no other choice but to be wise.

Wisdom was something he was taking a long time to grow into. As he stood again on wobbly knees and cantered forward, teeth bared to bite the beast's wrist, he looked up to the sky. It was foolish, but it was where his eyes needed to be. He saw, there, the beast from the threshold, Gaucho. There, too, was the Sun God, brilliantly aflame and among his kind.

What was it like to fly?

Just as the haruspex wondered this, he saw a black dart. A sleek figure, grand and familiar in a way that his own father was, fell hazardously from the sky. In an instant, he knew the man with the rough voice: the one that had led him to where he was now.

"EINARR!"

He called out with a passionate fury reserved for everyone, for that was how the Haruspex cared. Loyal to his herd and loyal to this new family he had made, but loyal above all to those in danger. Loyal to those he could help.

Uselessly he skirted away from the crocodile's path, searching for the dark stallion in the dust of his fall. Ashamin didn't know if Einarr was hurt, if he'd disappeared into the crocodile's shadow and been harmed by one of the many explosions let loose by the loud girl he ran past, but the haruspex knew he had to find him. He had to find Einarr, the warrior who'd gotten him here.

""

Image Credits

TEAM SUN GOD

Charges, tries to bite the Croc's wrist. Calls out to @Einarr.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Ashamin - 10-04-2015, 05:45 PM