the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Look to love, you may dream—hope is home, and the heart is free.
“Please, you need to get out of here!”

Her cry is one of earnest, her voice trembling a little bit as she struggles to keep her own composure, struggles to keep herself together amidst the violent rioting of bodies and blood. She is not here for herself. In the thick of the fray, in the middle of the brutality and hate, she stands over the dappled gray mare—to protect, to shield, and to prevent at least one more sufferer from falling victim to the savage ferocity of battle. Tiamat knows that she can’t do much—she cannot bring an end to this bloodshed and this pain, as she would like—but she is going to do everything in her small, meager power to make a difference.

With her white eyes wide with fear, the blue mare steels herself against the panic and anxieties that are bubbling to burst within her chest, instead focusing perhaps a little too much on the head-winged mare and not allowing herself to abandon the stranger’s side. Fortunately, she is not alone. Soon she and the tiger are joined by another creature—an equine, yes? She doesn’t focus on his peculiarity now—who buffets the onslaught of violence away from them. She is not alone. “Come!” Tiamat exclaims, but the gray mare is already on the move, lunging in another direction that is not towards the fringes of the battle.

“Wait—!” The ocean mare cries, stepping to follow her, but abruptly she is shoved roughly in the shoulder. Her voice is cut off by the whimpering of pain, and Tiamat stumbles to the side, managing to catch her footing before falling into the shallow waters. She doesn’t see who had collided with her, doesn’t care, gritting her teeth against the deep aching in her muscles and stumbling forward again.

Regaining composure of her surroundings once more, she sees the dappled mare with a little white filly, seemingly wounded. Her lips parting in a gasp of concern, Tiamat rushes to their sides. Sure that the head-winged stranger has enough people to protect her now, she turns her attention to the tiny injured filly. “Here—” she says, pulling a collection of herbs from her mane, making a salve to rub across the child’s seemingly swollen leg, and wrapping it firmly with the seaweed that adorns her hair “—it will help with the pain.” She offers an encouraging smile. She knows that the filly will need much more care, but it is the best she can do for now, until she is at least out of harm’s way.

notes; TEAM SUN GOD (unofficially)
Tries to get Evaneska to safety before she is shoved roughly in the shoulder. Stumbling before regaining herself, she looks to see Evaneska next to Erthë. Noticing the wounded filly, she rushes to her side; makes a salve and wraps her wounded leg in seaweed, to try to alleviate the pain.
*If Chan would like me to change anything, I will!

“Speech.”
image credits | @Evaneska
@Erthë
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Tiamat - 10-04-2015, 06:30 PM