the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
so open up my eyes, tell me I’m alive.
this is never going to go our way.
Huffing as I braced for the impact for my adorned horn to have while striking the Crocodile, I stumbled forth; tripping over my own feet but catching myself before completely collapsing into the ground. I had missed, and the crocodile was quick to move and set his sights on others. I watched for a split second before turning my head in the quick search for Tembovu among the chaos. I couldn’t find him in that second I glanced around and panic set in quickly. I remembered his body underneath the Wolf God as he melted and the sight of it was enough to cause a flurry of bad decisions to grow in my mind. "TEMB!" I shrieked, frantic in all definitions of the word.

As the crocodile moved, I stepped back for a second, emitting a small cough before attempting to take a huge breath and charging the Crocodile again, aiming once more for the crocodile’s side. Wishing I had magic, but knowing my pointed horn would work well enough for at least something. If that didn’t work, at least I had hooves. However for now, I hoped my horn would be able to at least pierce the shimmering armor that covered the god’s body.

I felt the heat of fire overhead and magic surrounding as I charged, black goo slipping from my nose and eyes as I charged. Though so much panic and other more important things on my mind took my mind off of the sickness I had just gotten and I paid no attention. I just wanted the reptile dead, regardless if it harmed me in the process.

"Talk?"
image credits

Mentions: @Tembovu
@Random Event for the GLL.
IF ANYONE WANTS TO CURE REX OF THE GLL, YOU HAVE FULL PERMISSION :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Rexanna - 10-04-2015, 06:31 PM