the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel laughed in satisfaction as one of the fireballs she summoned hit the monster square in the face. It was an odd looking beast - like a wingless dragon, and chaos quickly ensued again. She turned an ear toward Erebos, asking if he was okay, and she was grateful for his response. He seemed to be doing quite a bit of damage as well, and she grinned, circling her friend carefully. Rikyn seemed to be totally preoccupied as well - with some other girl, and she ignored him for now. Her heart hurt too much, and he seemed to be doing fine on his own. Hadn't he always though?

The sun child was suddenly hit from the side, a fray of wings and bodies shoving her from her flight path, and she went scrambling for balance. "HEY WATCH IT!" she hollered at no one in particular. Ampere had shown up right about then, trying to shield her, and she furrowed her brows. Why her? Surely there were others in the Dragon's Throat she had to babysit more than herself. "Uuhhhh thanks," she murmured, furrowing her brows before setting up for her next attack.

The time it took regain her balance meant that she had to prepare for another attack, but there was so much distraction, that it took her a few moments to get airborne again. Aithniel flapped her wings hard, gasping for breath as she did so, and carefully, she circled the beast.

As a last minute effort, she aimed to land on the crocodile fiend's head and summoned a big fireball, aiming to propel it right into his head. "Say good night, sucker!" she bellowed, keeping her balance with outstretched wings. "This is what happens when you mess with Helovia and my father." The fire child grinned wide as she sent her flames careening down, the steady stream ablaze with righteous anger.

There was nothing quite as spectacular to release ones frustrations on than murdering a god of a foreign nation.

A i t h n i e l

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.
credits

SUMMARY
- Aithniel aims a fireball at his head and is hovering above it

@Ampere

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Aithniel - 10-04-2015, 07:10 PM