the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia had Torleik had talked, their words smoothing wounds and mending her heart. She had chosen him - above all else. His heart was placed on a pedestal in her soul above that of the gods, and she hoped that he understood just what an honor that was. Though not vain enough to believe her affections were unique, she had never before given them to anyone. Only the God of the Sun had ever earned her loyalty before Torleik had charged into her life - all chivalrous words and handsome smiles. There were no others that compared to him, and she wanted to share life and death with the mortal she had chosen.

But she also prayed that he would understand that who she was was not going to change. Ophelia was a wanderer, fighter and stealthy creature - one who would not shy from a challenge, though she was cunning and intelligent and would win by any means necessary. Her desire for vengeance was murderously strong, but her loyalty was undying. Today would be a test of this pledge they made, as she ran into battle head long - keen eyes sweeping the horizon for this threat and making her move.

Surely he would be proud of her as she worked her way through Mauja's ice spikes, and she felt her heart surge with power and pride as her horn slipped into the flesh of this scaled, horrible monster, piercing the gas filled expanse of his lung. She heard the wheezing noise, and she grinned in satisfaction, quickly loping away on the sloshing water to avoid damage from blood and poisoned air. Ophelia looked around, never stopping moving when she saw Torleik, a bruise on his hip.

She ran straight for him, quickly touching her muzzle to his side. "Are you all right?" she whispered softly into one of his fluffy ears. Once she was sure that he was, she smiled. "Come, lets do this together. You and me." Ophelia nodded her head back toward the creature and inched carefully toward a leg, aiming her horn to once again try to pierce the tough and angry hide. Tinek joined them, chirping and using his talons to try to pry off the scales.

Art by: equusamor @ DA

CONTEST WINNER
- uses horn to try to pierce a leg
- Tinek tries to claw the scales of the same leg

@Torleik

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Ophelia - 10-04-2015, 07:21 PM