the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Everything around this battle unfolds so fast, but the warrior's heart beats like a drum to the pounding blood in his ears. This place, this battleground of blood and fire, is where Einarr thrives. Red-brown eyes narrow as he comes closer to the half-seen beast, teeth gritting as he prepares for impact. A sudden, gruff sound escapes the blood rider's lips as his hooves smack like dual iron daggers against the crocodile's armor-like scales. Sudden pain, white hot and furious, burns on the bottoms of Einarr's hooves and he cries out a second time--though this time does not sound like the cry of his rank magic. This was a curdled release of pain and fierceness. Sucking in his breathe, Einarr snapped his wings open and let the warm air from the surrounding flames carry him to the ground.

The stallion knew he could not land well on these injured feet, so he let his hind hooves strike the water covered sands first. Wildly, flapping massive wings to stay in a rear, Einarr lashed out at the crocodile's side. The pain erupted in the soles of his hooves, but he continued to push on. If he was to endure pain, so was this creature. The shadowed guardian would not let this fight end without his weight thrown against the monster as fully as his body would allow him. Reddened eyes darted around in search of the bay warrioress that had followed him into the heat of this endeavor, and finding her he noticed just in time to be a witness to her injury. Rage, unbridled and explosive, radiated through his entire being and Einarr struck at the crocodile's side with gnashing teeth.

Two voices called out to him amongst the chaos, pulling his attention away from the reptilian assaulter. "Ashamin!" The beast called out, eying his painted acquaintance skeptically. He knew the stallion had been called into warrior action by Einarr's encouragement, but he did not expect the lion-tailed fellow to appear here. "ASHAMIN! GO TO SAFETY!" He called out, wings beating and bringing him above the croc once more. A small tingling sensation rippled through his front hooves, and the pain dulled. In the distance, a song could be heard on his ears, and the stallion wondered if it healed his injuries. The second voice that called out for him was his daughter. "MORDECAI!" His voice ran cold and he swooped low, trying to herd the young filly and her mother away. "Meg take Mordecai away!"

einarr
I raise my flag and dye my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in

Einarr lands in a rear and tries to kick and bite the croc. Then he gets in the air again, is healed by Lena's songs, and tries to herd MEGAERA and MORDECAI away.
Mentions: Mordecai, Ashamin, Megaera, Lena (passively)
*Permission from Heather to have Lena's magic effect Einarr

@Random Event -- GLL

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Einarr - 10-04-2015, 07:59 PM