the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Ö_D_E
I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER_UNDER MY BED

"What the FUCK!?" Öde swears as his course is suddenly and unintentionally altered by the oncoming slam of another horse's body. His horns cut thin air, thin fucking air, not the glorious flesh of a god. Meanwhile where their flesh collided, on his left side, a tenderness to touch and a faint swelling had started.

Öde slammed his hooves into the thin dirt so hard the shock of the halt reverberated up his legs and jarred his scrotum, his balls slapping audibly against his inner thigh. His head wheeled, teeth bared, but then he caught sight of a fire ball wheeling right past, almost near enough he might have singed his whiskers off. His balls tightened and hugged up closer to his groin at the sight. Damn, uncle's got some power.

The revelation of that distracted Öde from pursuing the idiot pegasus, whom Ki'irha had descended upon anyway. Sparing her a red glance and little else (the battle still raged after all), Öde launched himself back into the fray. He kept close to Deimos, his horns lowered once more in an attempt to spear the side of the crocodile. All the while he did his best to dodge the bodies of other horses and the flailing of the croc, the damn croc he was dead set on killing because fuck he needed something from this god. If not an erection, if not protection, then DEATH.

Thrashing his head back and forth, Öde hoped to carve away some of the scales and reveal the meaty innards of the immortal which he would make mortal again. Give me your power god he seethed.

bg- resurgere.deviantart.com

TEAM SUN
Goes in with horns again at croc's side. Mentions @Deimos and some Gull and Ki'irha too :D
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Öde - 10-04-2015, 10:43 PM