the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

I missed, god dammit I missed. I come crashing into the ground as I trip over something, dirt and sand rubbing like sand paper against my shoulder as I come crashing down on all of my weight. Grace was not my strong suit. If I was coming down, I was coming down hard.

I land with a grunt, and for a moment I just lay there, because trust me, 17 hands of mass coming down hurts, and it hurts bad. But I know I have to get up, but how do I get up with no legs? HOW DID I TRIP WITH NO LEGS?

This is making no sense. I decide to not think to hard on it, instead pulling myself up in some way or another. I'm honestly not sure how, but I managed to anyways. A groan escapes my lips as I am again up. I wont stop, no no no. I will fight on.

Whatever I had tripped over, I couldn't see it. But others are attacking at the thing. So I take off again, head down and horn pointed, running along side the reptile. Die, die, die! My head is down, and forcefully I push air in and out of my fevered lungs. With each breath more black gunk flies out onto the ground. I don't care, and I ignore it. I turn my head sideways, against the creature's belly. Maybe I can spill his guts with the sharp point of my horn. With a slight hesitation, I thrust, and continue on my very fast floating journey, and maybe this time I wont trip up on some invisible thing.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

TEAM SUNNY
Summary: After falling, Soren gets back up and runs along the side of the croc, before jabbing his horn in it's stomach as he runs, in an attempt to slice his belly open.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Soren - 10-05-2015, 03:08 PM