the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

You cannot help but feel guilt for the god that is being ripped apart. As he wheezes, you wince, stepping back for only a moment to survey the damage, to rethink your position. It had been harder this time to charge in, knowing what waited at the end, knowing the hurt, the pain, the suffering and death that would occur. It was harder, is harder, and yet… there had been no hesitation to tear in to him, to protect your home even though the gods that ruled over Helovia had brought them here, taken from them. You cannot claim to know their reasoning for this, for attacking instead of reasoning, banishing, anything; for putting those that they are supposed to protect at risk. You stumble backwards a few steps as cries of pain rise around you, your eyes darting to and fro as so many are burned, scorched, harmed.

Your shoulder aches at the memory of your own pain as your flesh seared away, the agony that followed as it tried desperately to heal. But more importantly, she is burned. You do not know how badly, nor do you hesitate as your eyes shut tightly, lashes pushing against your cheeks as you try to tune them out, trying to send a wave of relief to those that are closest to you, focusing mostly on Ki’irha. As your magic subsides, something like a tired anger resonates. The gash in his side – the other gods had gone down by attacking the weakest points, and so you dive forwards again, seeking to plunge your antlers as deep as they will go in to the beast’s wounded side.

team sun god
sends out a healing wave for those around her (specifically ki'irha) before attacking the open wound on the crocodile's side with her antlers again.

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Enna - 10-05-2015, 03:10 PM