the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Code:

Destrier and Suli</style>

Success.

The aim of the two dragons proved nothing short of true, fire and ice both hitting their marks upon the crocodile's back and tail, respectfully. My own magic seemed to take effect only a moment later, causing the reptilian to struggle and fight to draw in any air, and hopefully allowing others to place their own attacks without harm to themselves.

With so many bodies rushing at our foe, using both brute force and their own magics, I thought briefly of remaining where I was, well out of the way of the crocodile's deadly jaws and thrashing tail. Did I seem a coward standing back from the fray, and allowing Suli and Merlin to do the dirtier work for me?

Maybe, but I wasn't a fool. Suli and Merlin could easily avoid the croc's grasp if they kept far enough away, and could still rain fire and ice down upon the creature. I, on the other hand, was not gifted with wings nor the breath of the sun, and so chose to stay back.

Sucking in a deep breath, I once more summoned my magic, directing it at the crocodile with even more focus than before. Hold it as long as you can, I told myself as I attempted to choke the beast and snuff out any air around it, while the two dragons circled and released fire and ice down upon the crocodile. Suli's fire for its face, and Merlin for its tail yet again.

[Des remains standing back again, uses his magic once more to try and choke out the crocodile/suffocate it. Suli flies down and shoots fire at the croc's face, and Merlin blows ice at its tail again]

"Speak."

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Destrier - 10-05-2015, 08:50 PM