the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

A vicious snarl escapes my lips as flames from the carelessly tossed magic of others licked at my back, singing the fur along my back just as I had been burned by a hybrid stallion so many moons ago. As the fires subsided, the burning sensation did not. Casting my gaze upwards, I was confused to see red drops falling from the sky, blood falling onto my pelt and burning at my flesh for a few seconds. Confused and a bit disoriented, I looked over my shoulder to see the liquid rubies rolling down my flesh with a sickeningly delightful pain. A twisted smile spread across my lips, teeth still gritting together from the stinging of my skin. It was a temporary pain, and moments later the red color faded away as if it was never even there. My coat wasn't even wet or sticky with the metallic scent, it's like I had imagined it all...

One of the cries of the strangers around me reminded of the task at hand, pulling me away from my thoughts and back into the battle. Enraged that I had missed the crocodile due to my distraction, I twisted around with my crown lowered once again with every intention to gut the damned beast that had alluded me. Tilting my crown at an angle, I jabbed towards the crocodile with hopes of piercing it's amoured flesh and throwing the weight of my body into my attack. Should I stab the scaled beast, I would continue pushing forward until I could rip my horns straight out. I could not fail this time, I would not allow myself to miss again.

SUMMARY:
Panz is distracted from burns on his back, from fire and from @Ghost's blood rain illusion. Permission from Imi for it to hit him/heal him of GLL @Random Event.

Panzram then twists back around with his head lowered to try and stab the croc's side, aiming to gut the beast by ripping his horns upward if the stab is successful.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Panzram - 10-05-2015, 09:26 PM