the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
Completely absorbed by my task of protecting my dear Evaneska, I ignored that petty cries of all those that tried to get me to move. Could they not see that I was trying to get this stubborn woman on her feet?! Something, or someone, shoved me from behind, sending me stumbling forward and landing partially on the petite mare. As hurriedly as could I pulled myself to my feet, muttering apologizes to the dappled vixen for landing on top of her. I was thankful that my entire body had not fallen forward, grateful that my full weight would not crush her. My shove seemed to have knocked some sense into the girl as she muttered something inaudible to me before at last rising to her feet. To my surprise, she rushed towards the battle, to a young filly.

With doubt in my mind I watched Evaneska stand guard for the white filly, shouting at me to go join the battle, fulfill my duties as a warrior and protect the innocent souls around us. Although I was proud of her for rising to her feet, proud of her for taking a stand, I had my doubts of her abilities. She certainly was a stubborn one. With a curt not of my muzzle, I turned away from her to join in the fight with the others, taking to the skies as I had with the previous gods. Hovering over the now revealed crocodile, my blazing eyes scouring him for any sort of weak spot, I scowled. Why, of all things, did it have to be a crocodile, with his most sensitive sides underneath him and me no magic to help? Several others were aiming to attack the brute's skull, risking the large jaws, flames and magic.

Seeking my chance to help those that were confronting the beast head-on, I dove towards the crocodile with my forelegs outstretched. My legs were locked into position, ready to drive my weight into the spine of the worthless 'god'. When my back legs caught up to my front hooves, I scratched out like an angry cat, clawing at the scales intending to reveal weak spots for those that were trying to stab the creature.

Summary: Thantos makes sure Evaneska is alright before taking to the skies and hovering over the croc for a moment to scan the area. Then he dives down with his forelegs aiming to crush the crocs's spine and his back legs clawing out trying to skin it alive by pulling off scales so that those with horns can more easily stab it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Thantos - 10-05-2015, 10:03 PM