the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Morrigan

It was utter chaos before me as the other healers rushed to aid the injured, only for more and more to gain injuries. It was almost impossible for me to even be able to help anyone, as each person that got an injury rushed right back into the battle without a second thought. Those that didn't were reached by the other healers before I could even have a chance to notice. As I grew lost in all that raged around me, fire from above burned at my back and lightly seared at my skin. "Aaah!" I shrieked with surprise, my teeth gritting together at the pain while the voice of Pongo screamed through my head. "M-MOVE!" Obeying his command, I rushed to dodge the fires and find relief from the flames.

Pongo was growing angry with the fight, tossing his horns violently over the fact that I had been hurt without even doing anything. I could feel his frustrations as he stomped his tiny hooves, watching the crocodile being butchered and his desire to protect me. Suddenly, my companion bolted from me towards the crocodile. "Pongo, NO!" My scream raged in his mind and across the flats as I chased after him, giving no thought to the dangers I was putting myself in. "Pongo, stop!" Just before the antelope reached the crocodile with his meager attempts at stabbing it with his horns, I swooped past him and put myself in between them, letting my back hooves slide out. With a wild buck of my hind legs, I kicked at anything that threatened to harm by beloved companion while shielding him with the front half of my body.

Summary: No longer has GLL. Is burned by the fires above, which angers Pongo. Pongo rushes into the fight and to save him Morrigan charges after him and puts herself between Pongo and the croc. She bucks out as hard as she can at anything that poses a threat to her or her companion.
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Morrigan - 10-05-2015, 11:11 PM