the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie,
Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

Still, the god fought on. Ki’irha’s ears lay flat against her head, eyes narrowed and muscles tensed. Magic made the air sizzle and burn, and the earth split and buckled. The world was hectic and unpredictable. Though they fought alone, there needed to be something to say about the way the equines, pegasus, and unicorns alike stood together against this foreign monster. Bodies bumped, shoulder to shoulder, wings fanning fire that showered down, horns and antlers and hooves and wings all weapons wielded by both the most skilled warriors to the youngest civilians.

Suddenly, from the craziness that thundered around her, the starry girl saw a flash of earth and white and antlers. Worry brushed swelled in her heart as Enna joined beside her to fight the beast. Home was suddenly here, and she was no longer protecting herself, defending the front lines so the Basin remained safe, but now she needed to ensure everyone went home. But there was no doubt that Enna could hold her own. She could see how the mare had grown since their spar, which seemed so long ago in this moment. But still, she feared for the gentle girl, knowing she could never forgive herself if something happened while she stood by. Silver eyes flickered back to the target. She would fight beside her proudly, but do her damndest to ensure her friend stayed safe.

Turning back to the beast she lunged again, aiming again for the softness of the underarm. But before she could wound the creature, flames overtook her. She scrambled back, a screech of agony bursting from her lips. Her beautiful coat frizzled, skin blistering and burning and charred. Great sobs broke from her as she gasped for air, eyes held shut, afraid to open them and see what had come to her. They didn’t open until she remembered her secret vow. “Enna!” she coughed, moving blindly and clumsily to find the girl, make sure she was okay. The world was moving so quickly. As she made it to the fae’s side, a sudden coolness rushed over her. As if time was turning back, the heat was pulled from her wounds, and in place of the searing pain she felt a soft tingling. Glancing quickly down, where had once been black was now her usual blue, with nothing but stars marring the previous injury. She hoped (prayed, even) that her face and mane and everywhere else had received the same effects.

Before she could thank the healer, Enna was back at the beast. Smiling, brows furrowing, she followed, only instead of stopping at the injury she left the ground, leaping, intending to land on the broad back of the god. She thrust her horn downwards, falling to her knees as she attempted to plunge her horn into the spine, aiming for a small gap between great scales.  

Speech
OOC// Gets burned, is healed by Enna, jumps onto the back of the god and attempts to drive her horn into his back near his spine.
Mentioned: @Enna
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Ki'irha - 10-06-2015, 03:48 PM