Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

ranjiri

it's written in the stars that shine above
a world where you and i belong
where faith and love will keep us strong

I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with Dragomir. I was comfortable around him, even when neither of us were saying anything. He was one of the few that could just be with and not feel like I had to say anything or keep up some kind of conversation. We walked in relative silence, which I found to be nice. After herd meetings filled with shouting and accusations, and battles that rang with the screams of both anger and agony I liked the quiet because I could finally be at peace. Sharing that peace with a good friend only made it better.

I didn't know where Dragomir was taking me, but I trusted him enough to not question it. My mind did wander, though, and I thought about all of the different places we could go. The beach would offer a nice reprieve from the heat, but I decided that it couldn't be the beach because we could have stayed near the Throat. There still might be some snow in the mountains, but our path didn't take us that direction. Then there was the meadow, but I'd been in the meadow time and again so it was really nothing new, or so I thought.

As many times as I'd been in the meadow I'd never spotted the little copse of trees that Drago was walking toward. The wildflowers were so bright and so beautiful that it made me dumbfounded. How could I have missed it over and over again? 

"What do you think?"

"Its beautiful!" I didn't wait for Dragomir to lead the rest of the way. The grass I trotted through was knee high and rustled quietly with every step I took. "How did you find this place?" I asked when I finally stopped to look around again. And, really, I couldn't help myself. I reached down and picked one of the flowers, a pretty yellow-gold one with petals as soft as velvet. I turned to Drago and tucked it into his mane then stepped back, smiling and admired my work. "Could we pick a few?" I asked only a few seconds later. I knew the flowers wouldn't last long after we picked them but ... I wanted to sneak and put a few more flowers in Drago's hair.

I couldn't help myself.

"." 

ooc://
if you don't want the flower in his hair lemme know and i'll edit x3

Chan

@Dragomir

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Rosey Posey - by Dragomir - 10-02-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Ranjiri - 10-05-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Dragomir - 10-06-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Ranjiri - 10-11-2015, 08:08 PM