Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

ranjiri

it's written in the stars that shine above
a world where you and i belong
where faith and love will keep us strong

I nodded my head as Dragomir said that he found the little grove while he was walking and that there were advantages to avoiding the main roads. "You get to avoid other horses and you find secret spots like this." My voice was teasing and light, but I knew it was the truth. I'd been around Drago long enough to know that he valued his personal space and his privacy. He seemed to be comfortable around me, though, and for that I was thankful and so very, very happy"How many other secret places do you have?" I asked jokingly, but I still wondered because Dragomir had wandered far more than I did. Surely he'd found more beautiful hidden in Helovia than I could even imagine.

I smiled when he said that we could pick some of the flowers then followed it up by saying that we could stay as long as I wanted. As long as I wanted. "Really?" I asked because no one had ever left me in charge of deciding anything. I turned and looked around the little secret grove and I sighed. "I could stay here forever, its so peaceful." Surrounded by the flowers and trees and the wispy grasses that brushed so gently against my legs it was easy to forget about the world just beyond those trees. Everything just seemed so perfect right at that moment.

I leaned down and plucked another flower, this one a pretty shade of pink that I thought would look just lovely in Drago's dark hair right beside the golden yellow one I'd tucked in those dark strands. So while he distracted himself with opening up pouches to collect the flowers I tucked that pink flower in his hair and I giggled to myself. Beautiful.

"." 

Chan

@Dragomir

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Rosey Posey - by Dragomir - 10-02-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Ranjiri - 10-05-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Dragomir - 10-06-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Ranjiri - 10-11-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Dragomir - 10-13-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Ranjiri - 10-21-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Rosey Posey - by Dragomir - 10-23-2015, 02:47 PM