the Rift

[PRIVATE] for in that sleep of death what dreams may come

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

Well, she's alive. She's also an ungrateful little brat, and the stallion's ears slick back against his head with irritation. She coughs violently, spraying black ooze everywhere - ahh, the one thing going right for him in his lust-filled life at the moment is the fact that at least that god-awful black tar is gone from his face. With it has gone his batlike hearing and his snakelike smell, much to his delight. If he still had that painfully heightened sense of smell, he would be able to scent a mare in heat from miles away, which would only drive him to higher levels of need. If he still had his acute hearing, he would be deafened by the sound of his own blue balls swinging against his thighs.

She shrieks at him, and he blasts air out of his nostrils in anger. Water has splashed against his face and trickles down his white blaze in determined rivulets, whilst his eyes remain narrowed and full of fury. "Oh, the gratitude," he hisses, stomping one irritated hoof against the murk of debris at the bottom of the pond. He sidles backwards and out of the cool liquid, away from the apparently-not-drowning filly. "You looked like you were drowning. Next time, I'll just leave you to your watery grave, shall I?" His face is a picture of abject disgust as he huffs at her again, stomping his colossal frame onto the edge of the water and shaking the liquid from his pelt. It looks like his chances of getting into her pants when she's older have just lessened by a zillion.

Flat-eared and cantankerous, Volterra continues to glare at the white filly. Lashing out with her words is likely her reaction to fear of a watery death, but he doesn't have it in him to feel any pity for her with the mood he's in. "The fuck were you doing in there if you weren't drowning? Did your mother ever teach you not to float face-down in ponds inside predator-filled forests? What would you have done if a pack of wolves had marched in to eat you alive?" Perhaps it's wrong of him to fill a little girl's head with nightmares, but he'll be fucked if he cares. Her eternal thanks and promise of favours when she ages would have at least have lessened his foul mood, but as it is her sharp reaction has only increased his ire.

image credits

@Erthë

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: for in that sleep of death what dreams may come - by Volterra - 10-03-2015, 04:30 PM