the Rift

[PRIVATE] for in that sleep of death what dreams may come

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

Listening with bated breath, the wide eyes and slack jaw spoke volumes of how impressed she was of the description. Though she hadn't entirely forgotten the previous shock and indignation, it was easy to be drawn in by the young stallion. He was, after all, very big, and unlike Rikyn he was actually being almost nice to her! Almost. At least he answered her questions, and if the tone was a bit imperious or his glances superior, it was forgotten in the presence of the dragon.

Attempting to measure her wingspan against the ruby-scaled creatures, Erthë sighed enviously. It wasn't fair that others had that kind of bond when she was only herself, just normal without anything interesting. She didn't even have proper magic! Mother said that her icy cold skin and fogging breath was magical, but what good was that in a pinch? No she wanted to have fire and explosions and make the earth rumble and heave under her feet!

Now that, that would be cool.

"Dunno about the fighting part but it sounds amazing" she said. "Wish I had a companion too - just like Vérzés!"  

Noticing the raised eyebrow she continues, eager to keep talking now that the conversation actually had started to go somewhere.

"Vlasi keep changing, see" she explained. "First she looks like a big dog with lots of heads and then she becomes a deer, and then she becomes something else, and I don't know what version is actually her. Father says he doesn't know either but I think that sounds weird. What do you think?"

e r t h ë
in every lost soul the bones of a miracle
Image Credit

@Volterra

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
RE: for in that sleep of death what dreams may come - by Erthë - 10-08-2015, 03:47 PM