the Rift

you put a fever inside me

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

The colossal creature, dark as he night with pristine, marbled legs lightening him only a portion, danced before the woman. From the very beginnings of his youth, Circe had been wise to demand as much grace from her sons as the power they undoubtedly held. Even your father dances on the battlefield, she would taunt them as she trained them. The flickering memory of the shadowmere painted in his mind's eye now, as his muscles tightened and he trotted nearly close enough to devour the grulla woman. His feathers swayed over rounded, blunt hooves ready to destroy any fiber of muscle and bone he chose. An arched neck brought a tucked chin, and a pointed horn, glinting lethally and beautifully all the same in the warm, brilliant sunlight. While not was strikingly glaring as it had been the day Abraham fought Isopi, it was still bright and he kept his mind to holding his eyes from bouncing off the water's mirror-like surface. Instead, his gaze ate up her frame hungrily. She was smaller, more lithe and fragile compared to him in his behemoth body given to him by his father, and his father before him. Abraham knew, like most of the adversaries he would face in his life, his strength would give him the upper hoof today.

Bloodied eyes traveled skyward, but Abraham kept his focus. His dragons were his eyes in the sky, and he took no purpose in travelling his own mismatched gaze after Nymeria's. Twin dragons--female, dominant, alphas--released their own battle cries after the feeble black's. As the black darted, the draconian women wasted no time. In tandem they rocketed after the smaller reptile, Brienne taking the lead. The golden queen guessed she and the black were close in age, but she already was double his size. With gleaming golden scales and the crown to match, Brienne screamed her authority over the male dragon. Talon-edge fingers reached out to grab the boy's wings in an iron grasp, and her jaws opened to release white, cold frost upon his obsidian back. Brienne ripped her back feet viciously over what she hoped was the black's wings, hoping to tear precious membranes that aided in flight and survival. As she attacked, the black forced a stream of volatile flame from his tiny jaws and the golden queen hissed darkly. Not my Abraham. She communicated in her fury, iced over jaws reaching down then to try and bite the bastardous black on the back of his neck.

It was all happening simultaneously, quickly, and it berated Abraham like hurricane winds. The pleasure of the woman rushing for him brought a dark, malicious smile to his otherwise scowling features. Before Abraham could lurch forward to meet her--mountain against pebble--a flash of green light caught his attention. The amulet tied in his mane with several others, a glorious emerald that glistened handsomely in the sunlight, suddenly burst. The destruction of the amulet trickled down Abraham's leg in filtered green dust. He half-expected to transform, as he had done when his purple Moon amulets burst, but nothing happened. His mind whirled, thoughts racing quickly until, in a quick and haphazard thought, the stallion decided the amulet had erupted from the casting of this woman's own magic. The realization had pulled his attention, and it gave time for Nymeria to close the distance between them. How dare she. Bubbling ire rose in his throat, the offense warming his face. Her motion was a greyed blur, but Abraham was quick of mind and deft of skill. Lowering his horn even further and jutting it towards the woman, Abraham stepped to the left, as quick as his thick legs would allow him. It carried him far enough away that Nymeria's shoulder just scraped against his own right shoulder, leaving only a throbbing muscle in its wake. He heard the sound of her teeth gnashing against air, and felt a pinch as her teeth grabbed onto dark skin, just behind his white shoulder. His massive height aided in keeping his withers out of harm. With a rapidfire, practiced motion, the leviathan stallion turned his head somewhat to the side and slashed his twin horns to devastate the ride side of nymeria's body. Abraham did not aim low enough to crack the ribcage, but he hoped it was just the right angle to slice into the muscle of her topline.

Fire burst above Abraham's head, but touched nothing but air. He felt the heat of it so close to his ear that it made him pin them further down into his inked locks. It was then that Gwyneverre, enraged by the black's actions, released her own hueless hellfire toward the length of Nymeria's back.

[PC: 1/3 | WC: 785 | Magic: Dark | Skin excretes a neurotoxin :: Restrictions: Symptoms include hallucinations, loss of motor control, sense impairment and cognitive impairment for 30 seconds in battle. **This is an active magic, but is always present on Abraham's skin. | Earth amulet used.]

Image Credits

@Nymeria

Messages In This Thread
you put a fever inside me - by Nymeria - 10-03-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Abraham - 10-08-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Random Event - 10-09-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Nymeria - 10-10-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Abraham - 10-11-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Nymeria - 10-17-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Random Event - 10-18-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Abraham - 11-07-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: you put a fever inside me - by Blu - 11-28-2015, 11:13 AM