nyx x déodat

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
breeding thread

Your Character: Nyx
Species: Unicorn
Breed: Utterly mutt-erly (Friesian x Paint Mustang x Andalusian x lots of others)
Height: 16hh
Color: Steel grey, with black points & black mane and tail.
Markings: None
Eye Color: Electric blue
Health: Healthy. She was, however, born blind, but had it magically cured by trading her birth magic (ability to create thunderstorms) for sight.
Magic: Active: :: [ Magic: Spark x Water | 'Thunder shield'; able to coat herself in a thin layer of electrically-charged ice, which when struck hurts the attacker and prevents damage to Nyx herself. ]
Other: Nothing!
Request: Selkie and Laine will make the requests c:

Dam of your Character Querida
Breed: Andalusian mutt
Height: 16hh (I think, can't 100% remember)
Color: Steel grey, with electric blue eyes and black points/mane/tail. White horn with blue spirals of electricity around it. More blue spirals around her left foreleg.
Markings: Blue spirals were markings, before they were enchanted and lifted away from her body to hover around her leg and horn.
Health: Healthy
Other: Light magic (as Spark didn't exist on Isilme): Blue spirals of light around leg are electrically charged and shock to the touch.
Light magic: Can summon thunderbolts.

Sire of your Character Nato
Breed: Friesian x Paint Mustang
Height: 17hh
Color: Black with black spiral horn and red eyes, black mane and tail with one lock of white hair in mane.
Markings: White splash on underbelly, either side of neck, and right foreleg sock.
Other: Could turn invisible and create fires, however old age and trauma removed these powers.

There will be twins from this, played by Selkie and Laine! Laine if you want to post d'Arcy's details here? :D @ Megaera @ Déodat

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Your Character:
Species: unicorn
Breed: Andalusian
Height: 17 hh
Color: Blood bay
Markings: paint marking on right shoulder
Eye Color: blue almost purple
Magic: DarkxTime | Able to steal up to a month of time, per year that he lives from other characters.] [Restrictions | Can only steal one month of time, per year of his life. Must have permission from the player before use.]
Other None
Request: I'll be using my magic foal stats + twin stats with magic for one. The twin stats magic will be for Laine's use :)

Colt please with this coloration: http://sta.sh/01dzg5f8awtz

Height can be rolled for. Little bit of a lighter build is preferred

I'd like for his magic to be:
(p?)[DarkxEarth(?) - Red roses grow around at his feet and wherever he steps. When he moves away the flowers die and turn into blood before disappearing.] Restrictions up to admins. Feel free to tweak as needed

If he rolls for extra magic earth magic would be bomb

Dam of your Character
Species: unicorn
Height: 16.2
Color: Blood bay
Markings: Paint
Other: N/A

Sire of your Character
Height: 17.2
Color: Dark bay
Markings: N/A
Other: nope
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

d'Arcy Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 2 years :: Tallsun HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Laine
Your Character: d'Arcy
Breed: Friesian x Paint Mustang x Andalusian
Height: 17
Color: Blood Bay
Markings: Sock & 3 stockings, Paint marking on throat Reference
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Magic: Using my Magic Foal Stats (+ Twin stat magic from Selkie)
Active Magic :: Dark | Can manipulate levels of dopamine in another’s brain to illicit a pleasure response. Manifests as a spike in pleasure, affection or desire, depending on character. Works as behavioral conditioning with prolonged exposure.

Active Magic :: Dark | Can shape, manipulate, and solidify shadows. Can be used to bind or strike others.
Other: roll away!

Plus I noticed Selkie does not have Magic Foal Stats listed in the current prize recods, but it is listed here
when I tell you that i love you
don't test my love
accept my love, don't test my love
cause maybe i don't love you all that much

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Selkie's Twin
Congratulations you have a newborn colt!
Breed: Andalusian based mutt
Build for stats: Average height with an andalusian hip and loin, slender neck, head without a roman nose and studier legs of a mustang or stock breed
Height: 16.2 hh
Eye Color: Reference
Color: Reference
Markings: Reference
Health: Born with a respiratory infection that will fade when he reaches 1 year of age
Magic:
:: [DarkxEarth (P) | Roses bloom in his steps and burst into blood when he walks away]
:: [Of no use in battle]

Other: You rolled for extra magic and you luckily rolled for a genetic mod!
:: [Magic: DarkxEarth | The roses that bloom in your steps can be poisoned at will]
:: [Restrictions | Poison causes nausea and affects those in a 10 m radius]

:: [Genetic Mutation | Able to bond to two companions

THERE WAS AN ISSUE HERE, so this is pending... The rank for this foal was already World's Edge, and we remember being told that the foal was born and a few remember seeing this account post in the WE. That means that this foal might have already been "born" offsite.
Laine's Twin
Congratulations you have a newborn filly!
[Breed: Andalusian based mutt
Build for stats: Average height with an andalusian hip and loin, slender neck, head without a roman nose and studier legs of a mustang or stock breed
Height: 16.3 hh
Eye Color: Reference
Color: Reference
Markings: Reference
Health: Healthy!
Magic:

:: [Magic: DarkxLight | Can manipulate dopamine levels in the brain causing pleasure responses]
:: [Restrictions | Can affect those in a 5 m radius from her and the affects last 20 seconds]

:: [Magic: Dark | Can manipulate shadows to cause blindness]
:: [Restrictions | Shadows must already exist and can blind one at a time for 30 seconds]

(Note, creating is separate from manipulating and since shadows are not tangible, they can't hit people!)

Other: None!

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
OKAY.
There must be a 30 day gap between the first post of the Einarr/Meg foal and the first post of the Deodat/Nyx foal. So either you guys can wait for that gap, or Snowwy can play the foal until then!

You don't have to respond with your decision here - just poke an admin about it

@Volterra @Megaera