the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Get This Over With [Moon God - SWP]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
The Goddess was genuinely surprised the small child had come. She thought that she would merely crawl away into her frigid home and whine and cry about it for a time. That she had ventured here at all was impressive.

"Everyone deserves death." She breathed, winking into existence before the girl. "It comes to all of you, at some time or another. You can't escape it - it is your birth right. The one aspect of life that is a certainty."

Flicking her tail, the Goddess lithely folded her starlight wings with a shrug. "You mother could have just as easily been killed by a rock fall, a lightning bolt, or colic. If she had, would you have looked at the mountain, cursing it? Would you have attacked it, as you did me? No you wouldn't have. But I am no different than those other forces - I am a force of nature, just as the darkness and the wings that comprise my powers are. Your mother was taken from you, because it was needed. Her death was not inconsequential or meaningless. She is forever immortalized now, and peace has been forced down and now reigns out across Helovia.

Life can be sad, and hard. But that does not mean that it is wrong."

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Get This Over With [Moon God - SWP] - by God of the Moon - 10-11-2015, 04:34 PM