the Rift

[OPEN] We are the warriors that built this town [Patrol]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Another pair descended down, catching up to us. "You must be Aaron." I merely nod in confirmation as Alanna pulls in and falls to my side. Her icy blue eyes looking to the tigress and her unicorn bonded. It's not that we look down on either of them, it's just.... Well the pair of us have been though so many herd mates just since our bond began... I had been through even more since my life began roughly six years ago. From the shades of Anarore, to when the lights went out in Helovia... and the wraiths. I flinch ever so slightly. Yes, I had been through much and much of it had been with Alanna ever loyally at my side. Always. She speaks smoothly though our bond.

It's only Ciceron's words that bring me back to our current situation. Not much time had passed thankfully with my slight daydreaming. "I am Ciceron and this here is Kiara." "Indeed I am Aaron and this is Alanna." Alanna yips softly in a greeting before dashing forward to patrol ahead of us. "She rather enjoys the patrols, gives her a chance to really stretch her legs out and run around, as well as use her sense of smell of something other than hunting." I snort, just short of laughing. Only Cheveyo could ever get me to really laugh unless Alanna was just being a down right fool. Don't get any ideas. Now is not the time. I speak quickly before the hellhound can try anything. I know. I roll my eyes. Smartass. I say simply.

Quickly I try to pull myself out of our internal conversation to include the two we were patrolling with. "So, how long have you lived in the Falls?" Hey, might as well get to know him while we walk. The more we know about our family, the better we can protect... Right?

"Talking"

Aaron

@Ciceron

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are the warriors that built this town [Patrol] - by Aaron - 10-07-2015, 04:41 PM