the Rift

A man on a mission, changing the vision [Aaron vs Parelia - Spar]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Well it wasn't exactly what I had planned on. Instead of coming in and attacking me straight off, she allows me to attack first. What the hell? Maybe I don't want to attack first. Maybe I wanted the adrenalin rush of having mere moments to react. I snort and roll my eyes. She may of beat me last time, but only because I was distracted. This time, would be very different. I wasn't holding back today. Don't go crazy. Alanna speaks into my mind. I won't, but I won't let my leaders or anyone else think I'm a pushover either. Maybe that's why they keep pairing me with her. Time to prove them that I am stronger than they all give me credit for.

When she speaks and tells me to start I snort and nod. My eyes darken as I focus on my magic. A few seconds of pain might make her realize I wasn't going to play around this time. My bonded whines but I ignore her. If she wants to play with the warriors and help us grow stronger, she has to be willing for this to happen. As soon as I can feel the magic reaching out to her, I charge forward. Alanna moves at my side, her icy blue eyes set on the bird.

My body moves at the smooth canter to close the gap between us. My neck stretches out to the left as I move to her right. My jaw opens as I try to grab hold of her neck. I probably should of gone for her wing, but then again I wasn't trying to completely harm her. Just, make her realize I wasn't as inexperienced as she may think. Alanna on the other hand had veered off to the left as I went right. She was circling around to attack the bird or his bonded, while at the same time positioned to jump to my own defense at the same time

"Talking"

Summary - Uses one of his fire magics and charges with Alanna at Parelia head on. Aaron moves to the right while Alanna goes left. Aaron tries to bite Parelia on her left side of her neck as he moves past. Alanna waits behind her to jump to protect Aaron if needed
Word Count - 329
1/3

Magic used - :: [ Magic: FirexLight | can set his enemy on fire with non-burning flames, but the pain will be the same as with real fire ]
:: [ Restrictions | Will cause the same amount of pain as if they were truly burning. Can be used once during battle and will last for the duration of 20 seconds ]

Aaron

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A man on a mission, changing the vision [Aaron vs Parelia - Spar] - by Aaron - 10-15-2015, 12:55 AM