the Rift

There is always a dawn.

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It had been a long time since the pale mare had allowed herself to enjoy the simple things in life. The pounding of her heart, the beat of her hooves, it just helped to remind her that she was still alive instead of the concrete angel she tended to be. It had become so easy to just close herself off from the world around her and let the pain take her away. Too often she had done that and because of it she was as she was, a lonely single mother with absolutely zero social life. Today was a first but hopefully not the last time she managed to let herself feel as if she could fly. Shaking her long locks from her face so that she was able to see she looked up to see one of the ebony unicorn mare approaching. Taking a deep breath to help slow her heart another set of hooves can be heard heading up to their small group. Wow she was surprised that they had both decided to come join her instead of running off as most tended to do, well that was a bonus.

Greeting them both with a smile she nods respectfully to each as they approach to acknowledge their presence. Geeze she really needed to get out more for that run had taken more exertion than she had thought. Guess that's what spending half your time within the confines of the herd would do to a girl. Pricking her ears as the pleasant vocals of the cream coloured mare she listened quietly actually interested to find out more about where she had come from. Normally when she met others for the first time she felt all awkward and completely out of place but strangely enough with these two there was none of the usual anxiety. Perhaps the little run had improved more than just her overall mood. "Hello Ciri, it was my pleasure and this place is called Helovia. We should definitely do it again sometime." She replied glancing over to the black mare as well to include her in the conversation.

"My name is Brisa and I come from a herd called the Hidden Falls." She went on to explain brightly turning herself so that neither of the two unicorns felt left out of the group. "It's nice to meet you both, what brings you out on a beautiful day like this?"

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Ciri , @Chernobyl [br] •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
There is always a dawn. - by Ciri - 10-06-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: There is always a dawn. - by Brisa - 10-08-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: There is always a dawn. - by Chernobyl - 10-09-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: There is always a dawn. - by Ciri - 10-15-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: There is always a dawn. - by Brisa - 10-15-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: There is always a dawn. - by Chernobyl - 10-26-2015, 01:24 PM