the Rift

There is always a dawn.

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

As they stand in the aftermath, air moist with sweat, the buzzing of bugs heightened in their pulsing ears; they are connected. They found each other through the art of movement, through the hunger of wanting to run and the sedation of fulfilling it, they have connected. It's no doubt to Chernobyl that they all in fact feel it or they would not be here, their faces wouldn't be curved with smiles [something Bull does not join them in, naturally]. She lifts her dark, half hidden eyes, meeting their bright almost innocent looking faces. She forces the left corner of her muzzle into a partial smile...enough to be considered something like being friendly. Trust me when I tell you that it's as close to a hug as anyone who isn't Murdock will get out of her. Especially a pair of strangers. Their gender is irrelevant, Bull can normal find something repulsive about everyone..no matter what hangs under them or doesn't.

Lo.” She nods, her voice charged and gritty compared to the sweetness of each of theirs. “Ciri, Brisa,” She interjects with a slash of her tail, “That was something I certainly needed. Much needed.” Her voice trails off, quieter as she slides her gaze to the horizon. She daydreams of the mares, of what they might actually be like, sifting through the smells they waft and reflecting on their run and how they moved so liquidly beneath their shining coats. They each lived up to the assumed beauty of a feminine form, even down to their voices and the way they used them so tenderly on the summer breezes. Brisa's voice draws her mind and her eyes away from her thoughts, settling on her as she spoke. “Ah, yes, welcome to Helovia.” This time it seemed as if she almost actually smiles when she dips her face with agreement.

I am from everywhere – but mostly the north.” She locks stares with Ciri. “An outcast, technically, though no one seems to say boo and throw rocks at me when I walk by.” She chuckles at her own weird wit, assuming as usual that she would be the only one finding herself humorous. “I belong to no King, or Queen, or herd.” She looks to Brisa, “I am sure it's much safer, and a lot less boring, it certainly was when I tried it.” She made sure to address that herdlife was not a bad notion...what kind of dick would she be to swoop in on a recruiter and steal they quarry?

-----------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for the wait my loves. This thread is randomly so frickin' cute, btw. SNUGGLES.

i've dug graves,
you'll never find . . .

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
There is always a dawn. - by Ciri - 10-06-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: There is always a dawn. - by Brisa - 10-08-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: There is always a dawn. - by Chernobyl - 10-09-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: There is always a dawn. - by Ciri - 10-15-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: There is always a dawn. - by Brisa - 10-15-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: There is always a dawn. - by Chernobyl - 10-26-2015, 01:24 PM