the Rift

[OPEN] a bleak and bitter sun

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

She looks between the fillies and back to her spotted monarch, still none the wiser. Unless he just wants her to be the welcoming committee for them, which she supposes she can manage. She can throw on a grin and welcome them to the Edge with all due deference, show them around, teach them how to be warriors. But that doesn't explain why Mauja called for her like his life depended on it, like the damn devil was on his heels.

He introduces the duo - Galiel and Areli. "I'm Nyx, one of the herd's warriors," comes her reply. Despite their differing appearances, Nyx comes to the conclusion that they are related, with their similar names. At that moment, a nearby shrub ruffles and Dominus emerges from it, dragging a deer's bloodied haunch behind him. With his white fur doused with red and his lips peeled back from the hooked teeth clasped around the meat, he cuts an imposing figure, and likely not one the fillies will want to see during their first foray into a strange land. The silver winces, silently bidding him to take his dinner elsewhere, but he doesn't listen. He stayed away during her spar with the blood bay and the ensuing steamy encounter, but his self-imposed exile away from her has come to an end. He sees no reason why he shouldn't be part of this gathering, so with a hungry glare at the two yearlings, he settles himself between Nyx's forelegs to rip noisily at his catch.

The ironheart glares down at him, shaking her horned head. Before she can introduce him, Mauja speaks again, and his words leave her with narrowed eyes and a slightly dropped lower jaw. Remember when you walked into me, with your shield? "Vividly," is the silver's sardonic response, although there's another flash of guilt about her accidental shocking of her king. From what he says, though, her inadvertant attack had cured him of the boils that plagued him - God knows how, but she isn't going to complain. His request is what leaves her with a flabbergasted expression, one ear forward and one ear back - she hasn't even said hello to the poor lass yet! Nice to meet you, can I frazzle you?

"You know how to make the Edge seem appealing, don't you? Welcome to our herd, come and be zapped!" That's one hell of an initiation ceremony. Her expression turns serious and she looks to the pegasus - Areli, her pretty young frame scarred by hideous boils. "The choice is yours - Areli, is it? I'm not going to frazzle you against your will, but if you want to give it a go, I'm right here." Shutting her eyes, she focuses on drawing her magic out of her body and onto it, covering herself in a thin shield of ice with an electrical current running through it. Dominus yelps as a spark jumps from her foreleg and touches him, and he stomps away with a expression of disgust to eat his dinner a short distance apart from the group. When Nyx's eyelids open, she looks to Areli in what she hopes is a warm and welcoming way, inviting the girl to come over and touch her electrified booty.

@Galiel

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
a bleak and bitter sun - by Mauja - 10-06-2015, 06:44 AM
RE: a bleak and bitter sun - by Nyx - 10-06-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: a bleak and bitter sun - by Galiel - 10-07-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: a bleak and bitter sun - by Areli - 10-12-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: a bleak and bitter sun - by Mauja - 10-12-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: a bleak and bitter sun - by Nyx - 10-12-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: a bleak and bitter sun - by Galiel - 10-14-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: a bleak and bitter sun - by Areli - 10-27-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: a bleak and bitter sun - by Mauja - 11-09-2015, 04:56 AM
RE: a bleak and bitter sun - by Nyx - 11-14-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: a bleak and bitter sun - by Galiel - 11-15-2015, 01:10 AM