Summer Rain

Ezital Posts: 48
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Oatmeal :: Two-toed Sloth :: None Veer

EZITAL

wild child

photo EzziHeadshot.png

His little joke had gone over better than expected and did wonders for lightening the mood. The filly's little companion even followed through and settled herself under the vast belly of Tembovu. He couldn't help but to laugh at their antics. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a hardship to linger here for a while.

The silver mare offered him shelter in secluded falls, which sounded vastly more appealing to him than the stallion's description of cliffs. He would never admit it to them, but he was quite terrified of heights. He knew he belonged with all four hooves firmly planted on the ground. 

"I don't think the World's Edge would be the right place for me," he told Tembovu, careful to keep his tone slightly apologetic. He didn't want to upset or offend the massive horse, despite his jokes over his height. He wasn't quite sure he wanted to discuss the delicate nature of his previous life, so he merely told the stallion, "I've been wandering for a long time, and eventually my wanderings brought me here. It would be nice to settle down somewhere, even temporarily."

"How far is it to the Falls?" he inquired to Brisa. "Are there many horses there?"

The thought made his heart sink. He was an orphaned colt. He'd had minimal herd interaction in his life and knew little of what would be expected. What if they had an elaborate initiation process that required him to display some useful skill? He might be able to kill something; he'd done it once when a wild dog tried to make him a meal. 

Ezital drew himself to his full height. He wanted this. He wanted to be worthy of joining a herd. Tempering his typical impertinence, he asked, "What sort of expectations are there for aspiring herd members?"

He glanced back at the young filly beside him and felt a flicker of jealousy. If only she knew how lucky she were to grow up with family. It must be second nature for her to live within a herd. He flicked his tail through the water at her playfully, sending tiny water drops in her direction.

"What manner of creature is Sarabi?" I don't believe I've seen her likeness before."

@BRISA
@TEMBOVU
@VITANI
whydon'tmytagswork

Messages In This Thread
Summer Rain - by Ezital - 10-06-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Brisa - 10-06-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Tembovu - 10-06-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Vitani - 10-07-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Ezital - 10-07-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Brisa - 10-08-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Summer Rain - by Tembovu - 10-08-2015, 11:36 PM