[PRIVATE] Down the Rabbit Hole

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
E r t h ë
"And now I wish to God that The earth would turn cold
And my heart would forget it's made of glass"

The brightness of the arrow remained emblazoned on her retina even after the cold magic had already dissolved. With the memory of light fading from her eyes Erthë made her way towards Aeolus, his triumph reflected by the grin on her lips. Yet it was not only the arousing flavor of victory that drove her to meet him; even when distances had been bridged she kept limping towards him, until her frigid chest could crash against his and winter white wings were able to close around his neck in an embrace that was at once shy and almost violent in its intensity.

"Thank the Moon you're alright" she breathed, voice quivering as tension and worry bled away from the wispy frame. "You are, aren't you?" Suddenly suspicious she withdrew slightly so she could look him over, the one seeing eye raking across his body in search of injuries. The cut on his cheek made her wince sympathetically, but when it became clear that it was the only mark to mar his visage the little girl relaxed again.

"I was worried, I thought you would get pecked for sure" she said and glanced up at the circling birds overhead, careful to avoid registering what was left of the dark figure on the ground. "Thank you for helping me. Though... I don't know if there was any point in the whole thing..."

Because even as she spoke, even as some vultures flew off in search of easier meals, the majority was already lowering themselves down through the air again. With a lump in her throat the pale hybrid followed their descent, sorrow lining her childish features as she abruptly turned her back on the birds, the carcass, the whole mess of a situation.

"Come on" she mumbled, "let's go somewhere else. I need some shade..."

Tucking the enchanted bow beneath a small wing she made to lead the way off, unable to stand the sound of the corpse cleaners anymore.

"And all the pretty tulips would disappear
And never disturb me again"

@Aeolus - so so sorry for the wait. I'll leave it to you if you want to respond or not, either way I think we can probably wrap this up soon, or what do you say.

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Down the Rabbit Hole - by Aeolus - 10-07-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Down the Rabbit Hole - by Erthë - 10-08-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Down the Rabbit Hole - by Aeolus - 10-08-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Down the Rabbit Hole - by Random Event - 10-09-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Down the Rabbit Hole - by Erthë - 10-09-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Down the Rabbit Hole - by Aeolus - 10-10-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: Down the Rabbit Hole - by Erthë - 10-13-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Down the Rabbit Hole - by Aeolus - 10-15-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: Down the Rabbit Hole - by Erthë - 10-16-2015, 07:43 AM