the Rift

within their depths ; open

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Between the vibrance of the forest's earthy tones it was hard not to believe that this newcomer fit right in here. The rich brown undercoat, the ebony striped markings along the dorsal plains of his frame, the marvelous white accents across his face, shoulders, legs and a small patch over his hindquarters, and then finally the exquisite soft blue tones mixed into long luxurious white hair, it was all quite picturesque. Each colour could easily have been sampled from nature itself. Getting lost in the beauty it took a moment before she realized she was staring at the poor stallion as if he was a piece of artwork, not that she believed him to be ugly. Dropping her eyes to the forest's floor she felt as if her face had turned beet red from sheer embarrassment as yet again she had succeeded in making a fool out of herself. Taking a breath to dispel the heat she willed the awkwardness away hoping the stud would not take it personally, she was just so horrible at all this.

When the silence finally broke she lifted her eyes casually back to listen to his words before slowly taking a step or two forward. Brisa of the Hidden Falls. Smiling as her name was used she hadn't meant for him to call her by the entirety.
"It is nice to meet you. Brisa is more than enough, The Hidden Falls is just the herd in which I hail from." She replied kindly not wanting to seem as if he had done something wrong, no offense had been taken by it but it was easier to just call her by her simple name. A snapping of branches behind her sent a chill up her spine as her head whipped around expecting to find some monster here to eat her. Clamping her tail and skittering a step or two sideways she saw a familiar face appear with some skilled footwork so as not to crash into her. Staring at her incredulously for a second laughter spilled out before turning her lips into a welcoming smile. "Imonada, I never even heard you come up." She commented happily accepting the mares greeting as her blues were drawn to yet another figure emerging from the brush. Returning her silent greeting with a dip of her head she admired the power and strength that emanated from the newest arrival. Unsure if they had ever met before she listened to the mare speak to Morenth inviting him to join the Edge.

Not wanting to be put out of the equation she spoke again once Ophelia finished speaking.
" You are more than welcome to join us as well. I too have been here for quite a while, perhaps not as long but I can still help you with any questions you might have." She added confidently lifting her head feeling a little small compared to her taller acquaintances. "Whichever herd you choose you can bet on finding a great home with plenty of opportunities. Myself I am a Mason which is just one of many jobs available if you wish to help out."

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Morenth  @Imonada  @Ophelia •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
within their depths ; open - by Morenth - 10-07-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Brisa - 10-07-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Morenth - 10-08-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Imonada - 10-08-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Ophelia - 10-08-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Brisa - 10-08-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Morenth - 10-10-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Morenth - 10-12-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Imonada - 10-10-2015, 05:04 AM
RE: within their depths ; open - by Ophelia - 10-10-2015, 02:48 PM