the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
And I'd bring you further roses but it does you no good
The Wildfire descended when his God did. Although he did not place himself as close to Aithniel as the God did, the dun did decide to land on her side, rather than the God's. Both were family to him, in a sense, but perhaps the fire child, a member of his flock, was somehow closer - regardless of how many gifts her father had bestowed upon him.

"Hail Sun God." Gaucho's dark voice rang out, full of pride and exhaustion. But it sounded pure, and whole, for perhaps the first time in a while. Perhaps that was really all that had been nagging Gaucho as of late - a good fight. Perhaps it wasn't even about Ampere at all (but we all know that it was). Cheerily, Zorsa trilled a hello to the flaming demi-god, as she landed brightly on Gaucho's antlers. Mara hissed her displeasure at the bright and happy sounds, but accepted the warmth thrown off by the burning Zephyr none the less.  

The God surveyed the damage and how the God had bled away the carnage. His own fiery wings burned brightly as he tucked them neatly to his side, surveying those of his flock who had been apart of the battle. 

"Dragon's Throat - to me if need healing." Stoicly, he waited to see if any would take him up on his offer. Likely the wouldn't even think to go to Gaucho for assistance with wounds. He gave them, but he didn't fix them. At least, not in the past. But now, with the warmth and light from the sun filling his veins, he could. And he would, should they need it of him.

Mentions Ampere and Aithiniel.

OFFERS TO HEAL ANYONE IN THE DT.

Table style by Tamme! Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Gaucho - 10-07-2015, 08:45 PM