the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
You can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain.

WELL WELL WELL. Just look at that-

(No really, look).

I drop my nose, nudging the thing given to me. Given? More like carelessly tossed her by Sunny Mc Sunnerson, lord of light, because he's such a fucking nice guy and is giving away body parts. Like, is that what these things are? WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU MAN - && here's your participation prize? A piece of the thing you just killed? How morbid.

I FUCKING LOVE IT.

'Hey pick it up." I whispered to Princess, who complied with a low growl as he playfully nipped at the glowing scale. I looked up, wondering if blue-ass was around. I hoped she was, because it didn't look like she got anything. So fucking there. Next time she calls me a lazy ass warrior Imma shove this scale up her hoo-ha.

"Cool, thanks." I say with a casual nod towards Sunny. We're obvs cool, since I'm in his herd, and he just gave me a glowing toenail. 

Part of me wants to say something like, "So...we done here? This over?" But I don't. I sort of like this charade of being a legit warrior, and I'm pretty sure that if you can't tell if a fight is over, then you basically suck at life. Or at least definitely at warrior-ing. So I keep my mouth shut, shrug a bit, bite Princess on the shoulder because I"m a dick sometimes, and then waddle casually off.

Peace OUT bitches. You're welcome for saving your lives. 

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Shida - 10-07-2015, 08:52 PM