the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Someone reaching for me now
Through the dark, reaching for me now
You need someone to hear you when you sigh...
Someone to love you more than I

She stood back as commanded… not that she had much choice.

As the beam of light strikes the crocodile, Ghost could do little but wince and watch. Her second attack had done nothing but serve an injury to herself instead. The pain throbbed through her left wing and even her side ached a little as an oaf of a stallion had banged into her, but luckily her armour had shielded the worst of it. If only her protective gear had covered her wings more.

As the light cascades down and into the rampaging croc, its body is ripped apart and the battle ends there. Ghost sighs in relief and carefully walks off to the side, handling herself in a delicate manner as she carefully (and painfully) retracts her armour and folds her wings away. The left appendage, the injured one, stuck out a little more than it should as the sprite struggled to bend it anymore. Fantôme gave her a worried look but the banshee shrugged "I’ll live, we may have to walk back for now though" she said, not knowing if she could fly with both injury and ridiculously heavy pocket watch.

Parts of the crocodile are handed out as trophies to some, but Ghost doesn’t linger long afterwards. She stays just long enough for her eyes to glance at those who received, her eyes curious and calculating, before she shifted her body with effort to begin the journey back. The banshee would take her time, it wasn’t like she needed to report anything as she had recognized the Sultan who was present along with Ampere. That and the sprite remembered that these events oft came with sickness and, not wanting to drop dead from some disgusting disease, she began her disappearance at an, albeit, slower pace than usual. 

Even as the Sun Lord spoke of peace she shifted away, he surely knew better? Perhaps it was a bravado speech to ease the worries of those who had just stumbled through the rift. The Helovia Ghost knew and understood was the Helovia that liked peace in spoonful’s and disaster in spades.

For now it was over.

The spy had defended her new God and now it was time to go back to her new home.

No significant mentions! Just a conclusion :3

Ghost
Image Credits!
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Ghost - 10-08-2015, 06:37 AM