the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted. filling the darkness with order and light.
You are the sentinels. silent and sure. keeping watch in the night.
The maiden of the moon had successfully struck the crocodile: ivory spiraled horns had made contact with the beast. A small smile dared to flit across her face. Behind the short ribs. That was sure to hurt this tainted beast that did not belong to these lands. He was a being of damnation that did not deserve to breathe - did not deserve to be graced by her presence or that of the God's. Nose crinkled in pure disgust as she stepped away from the monstrosity. Attacks continue to rain against the demon, causing it to writhe in pain. Good. He deserved to suffer.

In that moment a silver mare cloaked in electricity zipped passed her. Pain shocked her sides, already bloody and sun burnt, and caused her to near fall. Teeth gritted as she tried not to scream in pain as the electricity coursed through her veins. Every inch of her body began to feel numb. With narrowed eyes she watched the mare. At least she successfully attacked the crocodile.

As the beast was finally brought down the Sun God cast a light over it. She dipped her head in appreciation as this unwanted cretin was purified from the lands. While the sun was harsh and brash she still held respect for the counterpart of her beloved moon. Though his promise of no attacks was broken his oath of peace reigned true.

Her gaze sought for her herd, resting on the spotted frame of the proclaimed queen of her lands. Each movement made her want to scream but she refused to bow down. Only before the Goddess herself would she kneel. Slowly but surely the near naked woman approached Mauja's side. "May the Moon Goddess guide us home safely." she murmured in a prayer. "I am glad you are well, my brother and queen."

"Talk?"

mentions @Nyx, @Mauja
ooc successfully attacks the crocodile and takes no damage from the beast itself.. but as she moves away she is brushed by nyx's electricity. sparks burn her already sun damaged and boil ridden skin. she grows numb and weak, but refuses to falter as she slowly makes her way to mauja
image credits

@Random Event - BFB: Nuray was struck by Nyx's electricity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Nuray - 10-08-2015, 10:23 AM