the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia felt her horn sink deep into the beast, his bellowing howl ear splitting as she jerked the weapon from his flesh. She hissed in pain, feeling burning flames of blood kiss along her face and neck, and she mused that now she and Torleik matched. Was that an appropriate response? Feeling pride in knowing that you and your love were both marked with the same brand of violence? Ophelia stumbled backward at the god's command, watching as a small, winged mare threw a fireball, sending the crocodile to his ultimate demise. One of her hips bumped with Torleik's as she watched, leaning against him to be sure that he was there as she observed the sun god's fire burn out the remaining evil.

The flats were beautiful once more, the ripples of the glassy surface softening around their hooves, and she kissed her muzzle to his neck, humming quietly. The God of the Sun then gave her yet another gift, one that she knew immediately what she would do with. Ophelia smiled and thanked him, knowing that both she and Torleik had armor with which to protect their bodies. In his glory, the God of the Sun had given her a gift that she could impart on someone else, and that felt even better, in her opinion.

Phi smiled, nuzzling Torleik's ear. "Give me a moment," she murmured. Taking the hide, she laid it across her back and walked toward Gaucho and his friends. The Dragon's Throat had been instrumental in helping her when she was still a leader, and they had given them armor to succeed. This was a personal way she could return the favor. "Hello Gaucho," she said, nodding her head deeply. "I have armor here to give - perhaps to a warrior without his own," she said warmly.

She spied a large, dark stallion and nodded her muzzle. "Perhaps him?" she suggested, looking toward Einarr. Ophelia smiled and then returned to Torleik, nipping at his shoulder playfully.

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

[[ Ophelia gives her armor to Einarr]]

@Gaucho @Torleik @Einarr

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Ophelia - 10-08-2015, 11:40 AM