the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
And I'd bring you further roses but it does you no good
As Ophelia made her way in his direction, Gaucho's attention diverted from those surrounding him, to the blood-tipped mare. He had seen the Sun God throw the armour created from the bones of the beast her way, and wondered if she was coming to have it tested out by physical magic - or perhaps merely to show them what their God had given to her. However no jealousy welled within the Wildfire. Ophelia had done far too much for him during their prolonged friendship - and he knew of the close relationship Ophelia shared with their fiery deity.

"Ophelia." He returned, his voice a warm and rich tone.

I have armor here to give - perhaps to a warrior without his own

Gaucho's dark ears flickered with curiosity. Such generosity ... especially when the Sun God had just given her the gift - why was she giving it away? Perhaps it was to discharge any obligation that she felt she had towards Gaucho - for his crafters had given her armour prior to the invasion of the Foothills. But surely she should know that he didn't expect repayment? Still, wisdom was a trait he ascribed to Ophelia, and so he merely nodded with deep appreciation at the gesture.

As she indicated to Einarr, Gaucho's lips pressed downwards as he contemplated it. Einarr was surely a warrior worthy of the gift, and as far as Gaucho knew, had no armour of his own. "Such a gift very thoughtful of Ophelia - Einarr -" The dun turned towards the stallion who could easily have been a distant cousin of his. "Ophelia have gift for you."

@Einarr 

Table style by Tamme! Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Gaucho - 10-08-2015, 02:40 PM