the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
so open up my eyes, tell me I’m alive.
this is never going to go our way.
The anger that fueled my attack began to slowly fade away as I spotted Tembovu in his attack as well. So he had made it after all and wasn’t going to be fallen on by this huge reptile. Relief spread through me, but I still charged the moving writhing creature. Horn aimed to pierce his thick hide but to no avail. A small sense of success flew into my mind, very pleased with how I actually hit the god. Though, I still didn’t puncture it, and as I tried my best to push further into it, I snagged onto a few scales. Then before I knew it, the creature bounded back right into my face. Cringing to myself, I stumbled backward, shaking my head furiously. Eyes slamming shut as I felt small pricks of blood grow on my face as if it were from getting a rash.

Breathing heavily, I felt like it grew harder to breathe. The black slime that slipped from my nose and eyes were now much more prominent. My trickling blood from my face mixing with the black in a kind of scarlet show of death. Opening up my eyes, I spot Tembovu in front of me ready to protect me from the giant reptile. Piercing light causing me to cringe a bit more, head beginning to throb. Figuring it was from the injury, my face stayed near Tembovu as the god fell. I watched the events before me like a dreamlike state. Seeing the skull of the crocodile fall before my love, ears perked to it. Watching Tembovu interact with it, I watched as it sparked his skin. Curiosity overcoming the pain and blood dripping from my pale creamy face.

Blue eyes watched him momentarily, offering a small smile. I turned from him, then, to head toward a spot more quiet hoping it helps my head ever so slightly. When I stop, I noticed that Tembovu had followed me. His voice wincing with pain as he asked if I were alright. The sound piercing my ears and causing me to squint my eyes slightly. “Y-Yes. I’m fine, Temb. A-Are you?” Stuttering slightly, I moved closer to him then, pressing my face into his chest slightly. Hoping the warmth and softness of his pelt would ease the pain of my head. I inhaled gently, looking up at him momentarily before squinting in the light again. “Do you ha- have a headache too?” I rushed my words hoping it would not be nearly as painful, but I was wrong. Lowering my head slightly into my chest forcing back a cough. Imagining having a racking cough with a pain like this seemed more like death.

"Talk?"
image credits

Mentions: @Tembovu

@Random Event for the GLL/HFH.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Rexanna - 10-10-2015, 04:52 PM