the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
Though my attacks were few, they were successful for the most part as I made contact with the crocodile with my front hooves. It was only a matter of minutes when the blasted creature was finished off, dissolving into nothing. My eyes scavenged the land in search of Evaneska, desperately searching to make sure that she had survived. It seemed that she had, though she was distracted by her own problems. Before I could even turn around to follow after her, I was stopped in my tracks by the intense gaze of the Sun God. I stepped back respectfully, though I was skeptical of his stare just before he nodded towards me. I had tried to warn Evaneska that the Rift God's arrival was only a matter of time, tried to get them to leave before it was too late. The Sun God had accepted that he had made a mistake, something that I was very surprised about, and he had done all in his powers to vanish the monster permanently.

Suddenly, a there was a bright yellow glow shining from my entire being, not just my scales as normal. What has happening to me? There was a warmth in the back of my throat, almost a burning sensation that caused me to snort in hopes of ridding myself of the irritation. I could have sworn I heard a sizzle from my mouth as a puff of smoke wafted from my nares. My golden eyes widened with shock, but was soon replaced with a broad grin of understanding. The Sun God had gifted me with magic that was only fitting of a dragon-blood, the fiery breath of a real dragon. Lowering my horned crown with gratitude, I offered all my respects to the Sun God who had acknowledged and appreciated my loyalties to the Helovians. From here on out, I would never forget the Sun God's gift towards me.

Scanning over the crowd, my gaze lingering for a moment over the familiar faces that I had come to know such as Evaneska and Ranjiri, I felt satisfied that they would be alright. Stretching out my leathery wings, I turned from the crowd to take to the skies. I would keep a protective eye over my former slave, but by the God's, I needed a break from all of this fighting for once.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Thantos - 10-11-2015, 12:16 PM