the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

She had done it.

This was her moment.

It all happened so fast, which is cliche, but true. A flurry of bodies surrounding the dragon creature, and she flew above, rebounding from her previous damage without issue. Those without wings attacked from below, essentially crippling the monster as she prepared for her attack, and in a glorious bundle of flames, she set loose her ball of fire. It was a crackling bundle of raw energy, tearing itself apart until it cascaded square at the crocodile god. That was when the light left its eyes and it fell. The thud shook the ground, and she felt a slow burning gratification build in her chest as she realized what she had done.

She had killed a god. The monster was laying dead on the ground because of her. It was by her strength and powers that she had destroyed a god, something perhaps as powerful as her father. Though everyone had helped, it was her killing blow alone that did him in. Surely that was enough to back up her words to Rikyn and Erebos. Now, they had to understand that she didn't need anyone. She wasn't at the mercy of kindness anymore but a master of her own fate. She possessed the power to choose those she loved and return the emotion free of binding ties and desperation.

Didn't that make love all the stronger?

Aithniel landed next to her father, rolling her shoulders and lifting her head with pride. Stony, silver eyes observed the powerful scene around her with a new light. From this day forward, she would no longer be a child, but an adult who worked to right the wrongs of the universe: a true agent of justice. There was no denying her abilities, but she would still crush all in her path who would dare argue her worth. With a deep, powerful breath, she acknowledged her father and his powers before lingering - watching the body burn with a cool pride.

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Aithniel - 10-13-2015, 02:53 PM