the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Ampere the Mother of Companions

She felt the magic sink into the beast, watched as she flew amid the sky as Aithniel shot down the flaming demise of the beast. Within seconds, there was nothing left for her magic to hold, and it slipped free with the fading existence of the scaled being. Ampere whooped into the sky, grinning as she circled around and landed somewhere near the Sun, Aithniel, and Gaucho. Pride and victory flooded her senses, chasing away the last shreds of darkness that might otherwise cling to her thoughts and her heart. Instead she surveyed the battlefield, eyes tracing over each individual from their herd that was here. She had remembered seeing Megaera before, though she couldn't spot her now.

Ears flicked as Einarr murmured something to Gaucho, and her attention shifted to him as Ophelia proffered him armor. Good for him she thought, trying to avoid the jealousy that reared up. I don't need armor she protested instead, glancing elsewhere, catching Mesec with her gaze, and Ranjiri. She smiled at the spunky mare who she could see was shouting. There was Maren too, and Shida, and Badger, and many others.

Though Ampere wanted to bask in the glory of this moment, to wander the lands of her god even further, she thought it best to get home quickly and ensure that those lands remained well. Whatever warriors weren't here she needed to check in on, because her admonishment of them last time had not been merely show. If no one had blood or sweat, she would make it for them.

Grunting, Ampere heaved herself onto her wings and flew home, or at least, was about to until she saw a crumpled body...

[continues in Shadow death thread]
Credits: Image by eagle-cry-designs @ DA

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Ampere - 10-14-2015, 02:32 PM