the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION)

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

It was purchase, really, and success. Your mother is no warrior but on that day I sliced through god flesh with three perfect horns and blood sluiced over me, sharper and colder than any ice I'd ever before felt. It was pain, to be sure, but it was also the pain of skill. That such pain could not be ignored.

Rikyn was at my side, brave and bold as youth could afford him to be, and I admired that strength. I called out to him in triumph, and when all of it ended I would tell him: "Thank you. It was good, to see that courage in your fight."

But at that moment, all I felt was the cold blood strike my face and mingle with the black sliding down my features, the black of sickness I didn't yet understand, and then before I could even respond the whole debacle began to end. That was the way a god died, and that was the way I earned the cracks in my teeth. I let loose a cry at the wrong moment and froze them into shards.

Here, look, you can see them now. You can hear them whistling.

In this world, after that one, all scars are returned to the body. It is a myth that beauty and youth are maintained. It is as if every injury is inflicted upon my soul once again. I do not know when I will leave this place. I do not know when I will get to see you. I do not know when I will stop writing these letters, or how I have even gained the ability. It is as if there are other lives in me, other lives that know the language of the pen and page, and these are the lives with whom I suffer in this pit of unknowing.

Purgatory, without you, is more hell than hell itself.

Ahvelyn
i wanted to tell you that things would be different this time

IF YOU HAVE DARKxLIGHT MAGIC, YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO HIT LYN WITH IT.

@Random Event @Rikyn

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (CONCLUSION) - by Ahvelyn - 10-14-2015, 05:51 PM