the Rift

[OPEN] You came to me on a winters day [Death]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
AMPERE
the Mother of Companions

When she saw Shadow's fallen body from the air, and all the slowly gathering horses, Ampere's stomach sank. Slowly, her body did too.

She had never been exceptionally close to the mare, but after rescuing her from imprisonment it had been the mare's invitation to the Throat that gave Ampere so many opportunities. She had been one of the first friends to the Mother of Companions when she'd had none. She had... she had lamented the loss of another child, and Ampere felt at fault. She had screamed at her when they got off the boat, and she tried to help, but to what end?

Exhaling softly Ampere shuffled forward, head bowed as she carried that last fight, that final encounter inside her heart. "I will find your Kairi" she whispered, the promise something unbreakable as she forged it over the body that grew cold. When her blue gaze finally lifted, she was surprised at all those who had gathered. From watching, most seemed connected to the pale filly the mare left behind, while Ampere knew nothing of her. What a strange relationship, she mused, but one she was sad to loose.
Credits: Image by eagle-cry-designs @ DA

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You came to me on a winters day [Death] - by Ampere - 10-14-2015, 02:46 PM