QIAN Vs EDGE INVASION :: QIAN Rubrics

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official

Leander

CHALLENGER -- Round 2

[Realism]
+ 1| Defense: Taking to the air to avoid Mauja's ice spikes, should he use them again.
+ 1| Attack: Shoulder ram.

[Prose]
+ 1| Easy Read
+ 1| Emotion: Frustration, anger, despair.
+ 1| Flow

CHALLENGER -- Round 3

[Realism]
+ 1| Defense: Taking Mauja's bite to the shoulder and describing the pain.
- 1| There is no description of how the crash landing into Mauja really affected him. How did he hit the ground? Was it hard? Did it hurt his legs?
+ 1| Attack: Bucking at Mauja.
+ 1| Moving to intercept Faelene and preparing to be stabbed by her.

[Prose]
+ 1| Easy Read
+ 1| Emotion: Wanting to protect Faelene. Thinking about turning on his allies for her.
+ 1| Flow

CHALLENGER -- Round 4

[Realism]
+ 1| Defense: Turning to avoid being stabbed by Descaro, yet still taking an injury in the form of a scrape.
0 | Leaving himself open for an attack from Faelene. I wanted to take off a point for this, but in the end I decided not to because Leander's emotional state and the fact that he cares so deeply for Faelene makes it somewhat understandable that he would trust her not to hurt him.
+ 1| Attack: Going for Descaro's throat and still making plans on what he will do should Descaro try to stab him.

[Prose]
+ 1| Easy Read
+ 1| Emotion
+ 1| Flow

CHALLENGER -- Round 5 (defense only)

[Realism]
+ 1| Defense: Pulling back so Descaro's kick misses.
- 1| Not paying attention and allowing Aurelius to get in one last bite.
+ 1| Moving to protect a fallen ally

[Prose]
+ 1| Easy Read
+ 1| Emotion: Resentment
+ 1| Flow

CHALLENGER

[Bonus]
+ 1| I love, love, love how all throughout the battle Leander's focus was on making sure Faelene was safe even if it meant that she might harm him.

[Injuries]
- 1| Long cut on side.

[Creativity]
+ 1| Using the downward momentum of his dive to add force behind the shoulder ram.

Comments: Leander's emotion throughout the fight was amazing. I felt like I was feeling exactly what he was feeling. Good job!

TOTAL
Challenger - 20

Messages In This Thread
RE: QIAN Vs EDGE INVASION :: QIAN Rubrics - by Official - 10-05-2012, 01:33 PM